Make your 10-Second Film for this year’s 10/65 Reduce, Reuse + Recycle 10-Second Film Festival according to these guidelines:
1. Think up a short video (10-15 seconds) about Reducing, Reusing and/or Recycling.
Need some inspiration? Check out some examples.
Make yours in the spirit of one or more of these genres:
- Music Video
- Game Show
- Buddy Movie
- Action Movie
2. Shoot your video on a digital device (smartphone, tablet, camera, etc.).
3. Make sure it’s between 10-15 seconds in length.
4. Name the file if you can. If my name is Pat Farmer, for example, I should name it with my initials, school, grade + movie title, separated with dashes.
Something like this:
If you can’t name the file, that’s okay, don’t worry.
Instead, when you email your video, be sure to include your initials, school, grade + movie title in your message, along with your video file.
5. Email your video file to:
Deadline for entries – 12a, April 17, 2018
Visit the official website: https://10secondfilmfestival.com